At InfoMet, our project managers guide our clients through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. Whether you are looking to design a custom enterprise application, or implement a business intelligence strategy, or evaluate and select a software package, we leverage our own flexible standard processes to provide tailored, client-specific processes that are mapped to the business objectives and IT needs of the project.
During the project initiation phase, we look at key items such as development life cycle, defined deliverables, planning and tracking techniques, communication, issue resolution, and cost management. On large projects, we establish a Program Management Office (PMO) to centralize the scope, task management, and measurement of the project outcomes.
Through careful scope definition and well-defined business requirements, a comprehensive plan for success can be established. Often key tasks, constraints, and details are not accounted for, resulting in cost overruns, schedule slippage, and even project cancellation.
We concentrate on successfully delivering mission-critical projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle. Our experienced project managers adhere to a standard management process that assists clients in reducing risk while ensuring original project objectives are met. Our standard management process includes:
- Project planning, estimating and tracking
- Project administration and financial reporting
- Customer, vendor and team management
- Project communication and risk management
InfoMet has outlined below four offerings that can assist you with Program/Project Management Services. They include:
- Project Management – Plan, scope, estimate, manage and oversee delivery of your initiative
- Project Assistance – Assess your current project status and formulate a short and long term wellness plan
- Program Management Office (PMO) – Create and manage your Program Management Office
- Process Definition – Establish program/project management and Software Development Life Cycle for multiple enterprise projects